Jacko and Sooj sitting in a tree. S.P.O.O.N.I.N.G

Thursday, April 27, 2006

What is Jessie Liew Thinking?


Here's a simple quiz... Er. What is Jessie thinking right now?

1. Who pulled my chair?
2. What are you looking at?
3. Do I waddle like a duck?
4. Where should I put my hands – on my hips or my stomach?

-- OR --

Actually, the expression on her face is the look of shock and horror at this:


Guess who these lovely, putrid-looking fingers belong to. Hmm... Give up, no?


Tada! Here's the owner. Yuck. Heh heh heh.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chut Mia said...

damn, super super disgusting man. can we censor it? hehe. wat tat !!!

27 April, 2006

 
Blogger Vince^ said...

Wat Tat (Canton)...!! Yucks..!

28 April, 2006

 
Blogger TTJ said...

*fainted*

28 April, 2006

 
Blogger anttyk said...

Hey... TTJ is back!!!!

29 April, 2006

 
Blogger TTJ said...

Yeaaaaaaa.. finally can see the blog after so looooong of kena banned at certain place.

*vomit* (still, even not the first time seeing the pic)

29 April, 2006

 
Blogger Vince^ said...

yup yup...the crab eating fingers... those were bad enough, this is worst..

02 May, 2006

 
Blogger anttyk said...

If you think that is bad, try to imagine yourself licking those fingers... *vomits*

02 May, 2006

 
Blogger TTJ said...

ANTON!!!!!! now I am sick....

02 May, 2006

 
Blogger anttyk said...

Eh heh heh. I am no longer Anton. I am !xobile Tai. I'll put up more stuff of Sanjiv soon. he's got more of them.

02 May, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home